Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Brother's wedding

This past Saturday Kevin and Natalie were married. We are so excited to have Natalie and Chandler a part of our family! They were married in the evening so because Michael and I haven't been boating once this year we decided to hit the lake in the morning just for a bit. It was fun to be out on the boat again.

Probably my new all time favorite picture of Michael with his niece Emily :)


With Trey, I love when they cuddle up to you like this



Michael and I at the reception


 

The ceremony


Kevin with the parents


Cutting the cake.  Natalie is so creative, I wish I took more picture of the reception, she has a 40's theme and she did such a beautiful job with it


Natalie wanted to surprise Kevin with a flash mob of friends and family.  I started filming about half way through but here is the result anyway :)







No comments:

Post a Comment