Saturday evening we had the wedding dinner so we had the morning/afternoon to do what we liked. So we slept in....man it felt so good, then Dan had the brilliant idea that we should take Brent (Michael's dad) bowling because he was the only one home. So we did. We all went bowling and it was a blast. Dan won the first game with Brent in last....then Brent won the second game with Dan in last! haha
If you look close at the last person's game (JAD aka DAD) you will notice he got a Turkey!!! WOW way to go Brent!
Last but not least we had the wedding dinner. It was in my parents backyard and it was a beautiful night. It did start to sprinkle on us for a bit but luckily it didn't last long. Here was the table with our name cards on it, I'd never seen this done before and thought it was so cute! I didn't take any other pictures because everything was set up yet then I realized as everything was taken down I never got any... Oh well...

No comments:
Post a Comment