Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mary Jane wedding

Mary Jane is probably my closest cousin.  We are 5 months apart in age, we both went to Utah State, we were in the same major and we were roommates.  Last Tuesday was her wedding. Because of work and living in Logan and her wedding being in the Salt Lake area Michael and I drove after work Monday for the dinner then back to Logan for Tuesdays work then back down Tuesday for the reception and back up for Wednesdays work. It was a lot of driving but it was worth it!  I am so happy for Parker and Mary Jane!!! I didn't take any pictures but here are a few from her shower the week before.



She had bubblegum in her mouth for getting questions wrong....it seems like she has a lot she didn't.....her mouth is just small!!! haha love you MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment