Sunday, November 14, 2010

Utah State Basketball

This weekend was awesome. Ashley and Jake came up to visit on Saturday and I  finally was able to meet Jamie's boyfriend. We went to Cafe Sabor for lunch/dinner then went to the Utah State vs Weber State basketball game!

I was so glad we went because it will be one of the last if not last game I will be able to go to as a student....and it was a good one too! First part was a little rough start but in the middle of the second half we finally started playing the game better and pulled out a win! Woot woot


can't forget WILD BILL as Pooh Bear!!! hahah


Part of the Gang!

4 comments:

  1. ah! that was such a fun weekend! we need to hang out again! I'm glad you like Dan! ha you can see Chad in the background. ha crazy night

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! im glad we got to see you! i love when we are all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to break it to you... but we beat you. Thank you Jimmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least losing in basketball in a close game is respectable. however you losing to us in football is just embarrassing for you hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete