So if you know me at all you will know that I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm pretty sure that I've seen them all the movies at midnight or before :) (maybe not 1 and 2 but still most of them) This year I was a little sad because I wanted to see it but I just didn't know if it was the best idea since I would have to be able to teach 7 classes of 7th graders the next day on little sleep not a good combination, so I decided we would just go Friday after school. Then my father-in-law called saying that he got 6 tickets to the 6:25 pre-showing and was inviting us!!!! SWEET!!! That means I still get to see it early AND be back at a reasonable hour to be able to have classroom management the next day. On top of that the pre-showing we got Free Popcorn, Free Drinks, and Free Wands!!! hahah that wands are sweet they light up and make a wand swishing noise. However the downfall of that is that now an entire theater has wands that light up and make noise, only a few were annoying but still!!!
The movie was excellent! Some parts I was annoyed that they changed it well really the first 15-20 min and one other scene I thought the book had it way better and it wouldn't have taken more time either! Overall I was pleased with how they edited it to the movie and enjoyed where they ended it for part 2
NOW can't wait for Summer to see part 2 :)
p.s. sorry no pictures left my camera at the in-laws while I was in the movie :(
No comments:
Post a Comment