Monday, November 8, 2010

TY Blessing

Michael and I had a wonderful family filled weekend. We went down to Farmington on Friday night and watched a NEXT with his family. Then Saturday we had a bridal shower for Katie my soon to be sister-in-law then that night has a family dinner at my(Michelle's) parents house, where we introduced them to the wonderful game of Monopoly Deal!!!!! :) :) woot woot. I would say it was a hit among most members of my family some I think are still trying to figure out all the rules to the game and of course like any Weiler tradition how to change the rules to make the game better. I think my family plays like 2 games exactly like the rules we usually change them to our liking. Sunday we went down to Lehi for TY Brent Ventura's baby blessing. Got to love it when the Bishops get together it's always a party however those not there you were missed. Now back to Logan to start another fun filled school week!!!

This week in math FRACTIONS!!!! hahah everyone's favorite!

6 comments:

  1. Monopoly deal started because of me!!! You were so inspired to learn how to play that game after reading my blog post about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is so funny! We played it at Michael's brother and sister-in-laws and that's what got us so interested in it. It's fun though!!! glad you like and know about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrible at it, so if you want to win, play me.

    See you at Rob's shower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm old and out of touch. What's a NEXT? Newlywed Extreme Xylophone TV? Wait, is Rebecca insinuating she's coming to a family event?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm studying for the GRE and found out that I STILL hate fractions...and I'm not even in the seventh grade anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE LOVE MonDeal!!! (haha. I just made that nickname up:)
    Good luck teaching those fractions!

    ReplyDelete