Wednesday: Valley Forge, Independence Square, Rocky Steps, Geno's philly cheese steak, drove to Gettysburg
Replica Bunks that they made(I didn't get the memo to be sleeping)
Washington's Headquarters at Valley Forge
Independence Square
Rocky! (Thought of you Rob)
Philly Cheese Steak in Philly
Thursday: Gettysburg, Fort McHenry, DC Temple, Lincoln Memorial
Fort McHenry
Friday: Tour of the Capitol, Busch Gardens
Riding the Tram into the park
Apollo's Chariot, SWEET RIDE
Our ghetto "suite"
Saturday: Busch Gardens, Jefferson Memorial, MLK Memorial
Sunday (in the poring rain): Arlington Cemetery, White House, WWII Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Natural History Museum
JFK's grave
They were doing a Spring Garden Tour so we were able to walk the grounds of the White House!!!
Korean Memorial
Vietnam Memorial
We had a blast Back East, saw so many things in so little time!!!
Fun! So cool! Love all the pics. So cool that you got to tour the grounds of the WHite House. I wanna go now!
ReplyDeleteCreed!!!!!!!! Thanks for thinking of me sis, but next time I'll settle for a gift. Or better yet, just bring me along.
ReplyDeleteYou came to DC and didn't see us??????
ReplyDeleteBusted.