Wednesday, May 23, 2012

All grown up

I'm not going to lie I felt really grown up buying bedroom furniture. We've had it for a while now and I just haven't gotten around to blogging about it.  We had been talking about it for a while and had looked many times but just never spent the money to actually get it.  One weekend when we were down in Salt lake we decided to look at the stores down there and kind of got it in our minds that we were going to buy furniture. We look and everything we found didn't come in our bed size :(  We finally found these beauties but weren't sold at first.  We hated the dresser and night stands.  The longer we stood there (and convincing from the salesman) we buckled and bought it.  We have loved having it and we both love it now.  Since we now had a place for a TV in our room Michael went on the hunt for a good deal.  We found an amazing deal....so good we haven't seen one since as good!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment