Sunday, October 30, 2011

Parents weekend

Michael and I moved into a town-home this past summer(sorry haven't ever posted pictures) so my parents wanted to come up and see our new place.  They came up Friday night(14th) and left Saturday afternoon.  Friday started off pretty late due to the fact I had parent night as school (it's like back to school/parent teacher conferences) on Friday.  When I got home we went to another local tradition FIREHOUSE!!!  Then we pretty much talked for a bit then went to bed. The next day Michael and I took them up to Tony Grove.  This is a beautiful lake up in Logan Canyon and where Michael proposed.




2 years later :)



Climbing around on the rocks





Then it was still early in the day so we decided to hike the wind caves. Always fun to do and the colors were beautiful!





Fun weekend! Glad we were able to share some of Logan with my parents and also glad Michael and I were able to enjoy some of the beauty that we live in before we hit snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment