so if you know or have any cute/easy sewing patterns send them my way so i can continue practicing!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
My Hobby
People always ask when they first meet you or want to get to know you better, what are your hobbies? I have always hated that question because I don't know what mine are, I don't have any that stand out, I like to play the piano but am not good enough to accompany, I like to scrapbook but do nothing amazing and now do it all electronically. So I really don't feel I have any hobbies. Michael on the other hand has plenty of hobbies even if he is sometimes embarrassed about telling people them. So I decided I was going to make a sewing my hobby. I'm not good and still learning how to use my machine correctly but it's been fun to sew different projects. Here is a picture of my latest creation, it turned out well if I do say so my self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment