Starting with Sunday.
Michael and I were able to go see the progress of the Bishop Cabin!!! MAN it has been forever since we went up there and it is coming along so nice!!! I can't wait to have it finished and be able to go up and enjoy the mountains with a cabin! WOOT WOOT Thanks Brent and Jill
Carving Pumpkins at the Bishop house. This is the one Aubrey did, she got tired after she poked all the hole for the design and just wanted to be done. So I helped her out and finished it up for her! Great team effort!!!
On Friday Michael and I carved our own pumpkins. This was on the way home and Michael didn't want his pumpkin to go rolling around the car, so he put it's seat belt on! hahah hey but it worked
These are our jack-o-lanters. Michael on the left, mine on the right
First time Michael and I carved Pumpkins together. Also it had been a long time since I last carved a pumpkin.....not even sure when the last time I carved one was..... hm...... Oh well, it was a blast!
So Fun!! I love your pumpkins. :)
ReplyDelete