Sunday, October 27, 2013
Logan Weekend
My Aunt and Uncle invited the family up to Logan for a weekend of golf, demolition derby and dinner. Michael and I have visited Tony Grove every year around the same time he proposed, it was never planned but after last year I realized that and want to make it a tradition. So we jumped on board to go to Logan and instead of golf we went to Tony Grove. There were quite a few others that wanted to go to so it was fun to spend time with family. My cousin is starting a photography business so she asked if she could take some formal pictures of Michael and I for practice. SURE!!! They turned out so great! Thanks MaryJane :) That night we were able to meet Michael's sister at the demolition derby. It was a great weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment