Thursday, May 16, 2013

Logan Fun

Our next door neighbors moved this past week.  It has been a huge ordeal for them getting their house....like over a year since they put in their offer...but they finally got it.  I am so happy for them to have space!!!  Michael and I were able to go help them paint/clean/and watch kids as they prepped their house and move out of the condo.  Most days as they were cleaning their cute little girl Morgan would come knocking on our door looking for both Mike and Shell.  Oh man, she became our little buddy.  We sure are going to miss them!


One day I got home from work and Michael was a little stir crazy.  So I proposed the idea to go have a fire. We got Dan, LJ, Lacey, and Brian to come to Porcupine with us, have a fire, hot dogs and s'mores.  It was so nice to be outside and next to such a beautiful lake.  




No comments:

Post a Comment