Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weiler Family Reunion

August 6-8th my grandparents hosted their last family reunion at Lava Hot Springs. It was a blast. Our hotel had it's own hot pools that we spend a lot of time just soaking.

The gang....we missed all that couldn't come....


Weiler Olympics...First night



Tubing the River.  Michael holds the record of 10 time....I was 9 because I took pictures one round





Day 2 Water Park


Better believe that is my 83 year old grandpa going down the slide!!! YAY GRANDPA, I hope I will be half as active as you are at your age!


Night 2 minute to win it games....





It was a blast.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting, Michelle. These are some great pictures! We were so sad to miss out. I love our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics Michelle. So sad to have missed it. Looked like so much fun. We have such a great family.

    ReplyDelete