The Awesome Fort Natalie built!!!!
Cute Molly :)
Sunday Morning we woke up to this!!!! Beautiful!!!! So much snow, remember how I said it was all gross before.....to bad it didn't snow earlier so we could have played in it but we still has so much fun indoors.
There was enough snow that we were a little concerned about getting out so Michael took the tractor and plowed the roads. Chandler went on a ride for the last part and had a blast!!
That night we went to my parents and celebrated my Grandpa Weilers B-day!!!
On March 23rd I turned 23!!!!!
My Golden B-day!!!
How I celebrated it.....worked til 8:00 haha. I had parent teacher conferences of sorts. Such is the life of being responsible. This is what I came home to. :)
(like the wrapping paper....notice it's wrapped in the obituaries....)
Saturday 24th we filmed Aubrey's election video.
Green Screen we painted in the garage!
Hunger Games!!!!
How many people can we fit on the golf cart.....
The video is turning out great! I'll have to post it once it is all finished!!!!
Saturday Night we went to the Hunger Games!!!!!!
I loved it, don't know why they filmed the first part so shaky but overall it was excellent
Fun! Happy Golden Birthday :) Aw, I miss Logan in the spring time. Looks so pretty. We need to come up to the cabin sometimes! jeesh...we are so busy. Maybe we will come visit over Dan's spring break!
ReplyDelete