Monday, July 18, 2011

Cancun

Brent and Jill gave us all a vacation together in Cancun last Christmas. When I say all I mean ALL. So EVERYONE was there 31 family members and a nanny there. 2 members were missing due to being busy body toddlers and would have been difficult for them to be there. Because there were so many people that means that there were lots of cameras....so I haven't gotten others pictures but still decided to post with the ones I got. 

The trip started with a midnight hockey game in Bountiful with the boys and friends and Aubrey!!! She did well on the ice with all them boys
David in his 'great?' attire


Aubrey going after the puck



The view from our villa


Probably my all time favorite picture....these boys just having fun off in the corner...up to no good


Lots of swimming in the pool


Loved holding and playing with the nieces and nephews



Dan was the amazing sculpture! We had great mermaids, turtles, and a horse!


Tulum: ancient ruins 



Coba ruins: You can climb one of the temples too!

Wonders of the World: Adventure park included zip lines, zip lines into a cenote, snorkeling, repelling, roller coaster zip lines, peddle bike zip line and lunch.

The ride into the park....haha quite the bumpy ride in this old truck


The peddle zip line was fun but there was a major problems...well 2 problems.  1 we were eaten alive by mosquitoes and problem 2 Michael and I were half way through we  came to a dead stop.  A little kid decided he couldn't go on and wouldn't move so it caused the 2 groups behind to just be at a stand still....about 30 min later finally we started moving.  Michael was the rear of our group when we started moving I was just excited and took off.  I got to the end looked back and Michael was no longer right behind me.  about 5 min later still no Michael then we hear I'M STUCK!!!.  So Michael's bike broke! He was stuck and the safety feature was the only thing hanging the bike to the zip line.  Michael was next to a tree so he asked the workers if they would like him to just climb down the tree.  So Michael un-clipped out of the bike and climbed down the tree! HAHA what an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun Michelle! That ziplining looked like a blast! We should do something soon!

    ReplyDelete