Friday, December 10, 2010

FINISHED!

My last day of Student teaching was on Thursday. Today I had a 3 hour meeting where we turned everything in and kind of a how to move on to the next step type thing. So now I'M DONE!!!!! Everything is turned in now grades will be posted next week and then I will be graduated with the diploma coming a few weeks after that. Honestly it hasn't really hit me yet.... but I'm excited and nervous...I'm now all grown up....in the big world next semester classes aren't all set out for me...I have to find a career! haha but I'm super excited too!

Last day of student teacher was harder than I expected. I have gotten attached to my kids! They are wonderful, and I will miss them.





This was something a few students left on my desk!
got to love 7th graders!!!!


A few cards kids signed and gave to me


It was the best experience ever! I will miss being in the schools daily and getting to know the kids! Each day brought something new.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You are done:)
    Now you can REALLY enjoy the holidays. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete