It's about time you posted another blog! I just remembered that time we went to Lagoon(a really long time ago) I think we were with Holly and Shellee? And we went on Rattle Snake Rapids thirteen(or something like that) times in a row! Haha. :)
hahah I love these new pictures. Bryan and Aubs on the rapids all by themselves? Also, the skycoaster looks AWESOME! glad you guys did it. P.S. I hear you may be visiting us! yay :)
It's about time you posted another blog! I just remembered that time we went to Lagoon(a really long time ago) I think we were with Holly and Shellee? And we went on Rattle Snake Rapids thirteen(or something like that) times in a row! Haha. :)
ReplyDeletehahah I love these new pictures. Bryan and Aubs on the rapids all by themselves? Also, the skycoaster looks AWESOME! glad you guys did it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I hear you may be visiting us! yay :)